Brick Estate Planning Lawyers
Sendzik & Sendzik, P.C. Attorneys at Law, have been providing individuals and families in all walks of life with a full range of estate planning and probate law services for more than 35 years. The firm is family-owned and operated law practice that has earned a reputation for fair, professional and ethical legal counsel.
Ocean County, Monmouth County And Burlington County Asset Preservation Lawyers
Sendzik & Sendzik, P.C., lawyers provide estate planning and probate services for clients in Ocean County, Monmouth County and Burlington County, New Jersey. Call 732-903-4430 or fax or email the office to inform us of your needs in any area of estate and probate law, such as:
- Wills, drafted and revised: Your attorney will take the time to discuss your current circumstances and your goals for passing on your family assets following your death. Do not assume that your spouse and children will simply receive ownership of your assets. It is important to have a valid, updated will in place to make sure your final wishes are followed to the letter of the law.
- Trusts: Sendzik & Sendzik offers a free consultation to explain your options for setting up a living or testamentary (after death) trust that will allow you to protect your assets from taxes today, while making sure your heirs and beneficiaries receive the benefits of your estate, per the terms you establish for disbursement.
- Advance health care directives: Sometimes referred to as a living will, an advance health care directive informs your spouse and adult children exactly how you want your medical care handled in the final stages of your life.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney for medical or financial affairs grants a designated loved one the right to make decisions and transactions on your behalf, in the event you become incapacitated.
- Probate court: If your deceased loved one had a will (testate), it is important to make sure the final wishes are handled correctly through the local probate court. If no will is in place (intestate), the firm will help you protect your rights and financial interests as surviving spouse or family members.
- Contested wills, trust disputes and probate litigation: The death of a loved one often brings out raw emotions. If you are embroiled in a dispute over the distribution of property, terms of a will or trustee responsibilities, Sendzik & Sendzik lawyers are ready to protect your interests.
- Estate administration: Your loved ones’ legal and financial affairs don’t end upon death. Your attorney will work with creditors, business partners and other individuals or agencies with whom your loved one may have had contractual arrangements.
Brick Estate Planning Attorneys · Asset Protection · Probate Litigation
Offices in Brick are open for consultation between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Call 732-903-4430 or use the convenient email contact form to schedule an initial free confidential consultation.