Call Us Today 732-903-4430
Brick, New Jersey, Attorneys
Sendzik & Sendzik, P.C., Attorneys at Law, is a multipractice law firm offering a wide range of transactional, estate planning and litigation services for clients in Jersey Shore communities. Founding attorney Jay Sendzik and Kate Sendzik know that flexibility and responsive communication are key to obtaining a successful outcome.
The firm has built its reputation for excellence on the foundation of exceptional client service, provided by the highest caliber office staff. From your initial phone or office consultation through the resolution of your case, you will find the attorneys and staff to be responsive, adaptable and dedicated to helping you resolve your legal matter efficiently and cost-effectively.
Proud To Be Part Of The Brick Legal Community
From offices in Brick, Sendzik & Sendzik, P.C., lawyers provide legal counsel for clients in Ocean County, Monmouth County and Burlington County along the Jersey Shore. Call 732-903-4430 or fax or email the office to explain your legal needs and request a free confidential consultation with an experienced Brick estate law attorney at Sendzik & Sendzik.
Services Include, but are not limited to:
- Estate law and probate: Whether you need your will written or revised, wish to set up a trust to protect your assets for future generations, or need assistance with a probate matter following the death of a loved one, the firm offers decades of experience in state and federal estate law and probate.
- Family law: Lawyers represent clients in all areas of New Jersey family law in Ocean County and Monmouth County courts. Areas of practice include prenuptial agreements, divorce, child custody, paternity issues, move-away petitions and post-judgment modifications of child support, spousal maintenance and parenting time.
- Municipal offenses, DWI: Attorneys have years of experience providing vigorous legal defense for people charged with municipal court offenses such as domestic violence, drunk driving, traffic violations and misdemeanor drug possession.
- Public entity general counsel: Sendzik & Sendzik has earned recognition among Jersey Shore communities as an excellent administrative law firm. Attorneys have extensive experience serving as general legal counsel, representing departmental entities such as fire and police departments, emergency services and school boards. General legal counsel includes state and federal regulatory compliance, utilities and services, budgeting guidelines, vendor contracts and lease or purchase of real estate, vehicles and equipment.
- Real estate: Whether selling or buying a family home or making a major investment in a commercial property, Sendzik & Sendzik lawyers are ready to help you move ahead with confidence. Attorneys will draft and review purchase and sales agreements, as well as mortgage, title and closing documents.
- Transactions and litigation: Whether you need assistance setting up your business, need to resolve a dispute with partner or customer or simply need a contract drafted or reviewed before signing, turn to Sendzik & Sendzik attorneys for experienced legal counsel and representation.
The firm has built its reputation on integrity and ethical representation. You will find attorneys’ fees competitive, based on clear and reasonable billing policies.
Offices in Brick are open for consultation between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Call 732-903-4430 or use the convenient email contact form to schedule an initial free confidential consultation.